Fullerton is an inland city in Northern Orange County, Southern California. Furaton, located just north of Anaheim, famous for sightseeing spots, sleeps in amazement.
Furaton was established in 1887 as a rural station of Santa Fe Railway, and had several changes. With the development of the oil industry, the economy of Fullerton, a long-standing agricultural power in fruit trees, fruit trees and ranches, exploded in the early 1900s and in the 1920s many wonderful houses and civic buildings were built using oil funds. After World War II, the company, such as Hughes Aircraft and Valvita Foods (later Hunt Weston, Hunt Ketchup and Weston Oil), produced the oil extraction of lost oil under their control. In the 1960s, Fullerton was also a bedroom community in Los Angeles.
In the 21st century, Fullerton's economy once again shifted to education and medicine led by California State University, Fullerton University and Fullerton University (led by St. Jude's medical center). The historic downtown has revived the local shopping and entertainment districts. Furaton has an artistic culture of several theater companies and has a lively musical scene with roots in Leo Fender, a famous guitar maker. The first company to produce solid electric guitars in 1950 (now called "fender telecasters") is believed to be the birthplace of furaton's guitar.
Furaton has a large ethnic community in South Korea that has been drawn into a good school. But unlike Little Saigon of Westminster and Little Seoul of Garden Globe, there is no Korea Town. Instead, Korean restaurants, bakeries, churches and shops are scattered in the pockets of the city.
- Fullerton Visitor Information This website provides information about shopping, dining, and art in downtown areas, as well as parking and transportation.
To get into a furaton or to get around it is a way to go by car. Close to Interstate 5, connecting Los Angeles and Santa Ana, National Route 91 and National Route 57 cross the southern and eastern borders. Downtown Fullerton drives north of Disneyland for about 15 minutes and goes straight up to Haberbrabad.
The nearest commercial airport is John Wayne Airport (SNA IATA) to the south and Long Beach Airport (LGB IATA) to the west. The main international airport that offers the area is the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX IATA). If you have a pilot license, you can fly directly to the 1 Fullerton Municipal Airport (the last Full General Air Field in Orange County) at 3,121 feet (951 meters).
Amtrak has a station at the 120E Fullerton Transportation Center. Santa Fe Street. The Pacific Surliner between San Diego and Los Angeles, and the long-distance South West Chief, running south-west between Los Angeles and Chicago, operate the train. The local Metro Link commuter Train also operates on two routes. The Orange County Line of Route 91 connects L.A. Downtown Oceanside Union Station and L.A. Union Station and Riverside in San Diego County.
The nearest local bus coach is Greyhound, MegaBus and Tres Estrellas De Oro in the nearby Anaheim.
As with most of Southern California, Fullerton is a car-centric city in general, but also has intermediate breathing. The city's street grid is located in Fullerton's walkable downtown, centered around the intersection of Harbor Boulevard and Commonwealth Avenue. Just down the street is the Fullerton Transportation Center, the main destination for OCTA buses.
Across the downtown area, Fullerton has walked about 28 miles across a public recreation course for mountain bikes, equestrianism and hiking. You can walk all the way through Ralph B. These routes range from Clark District Park in the west to Craig District Park in the east.
- Orange County Transportation Bureau (OCTA). Fullterton is handled by multiple OCTA lines.
- 1 Fullerton Arbotum, 1900 Associated Rd (Yorba Linda Exit of the 57 freeway), ☏+1 714 278-3407, fax: +1 714 278-7066. 8:00 to 4:30 PM (Daylight Time for Summer). A collection of 4,000 plants from all over the world that spans 26 acres. It's a 100'-tall onbou tree that's notable for its huge desert plants. On the grounds, there is a East Lake-style cottage called "Heritage House," which was built in 1894 by one of Fullerton's pioneers. The house and its grounds were restored to depict the life of Fullerton as the centuries changed. Free - proposed a donation of $3.
- Furaton Museum of Art Center 2, 301NPomona Ave, 714 738-3545, Fax: +1 714 738-3124, ✉[email protected]. Tu, W, F-Su: Noon to 4 pm; Th: Noon to 8:00 p.m.; M: Closed. Admission: $4, 65 or older: $3 students (13 or more students, IDs): $36-12$1.00;5 or less free.
- 1201 W. Marvin Abe, 3 Mukkentar Cultural Center. (Euclidean station)+1 714 738-6595. (Gallery) We-Su 12PM~4PM. "Mac," the former residence of Walter and Adela Mukkentler, is a part-time art school, part-performance space and part-time gallery. They come home from various places, including music festivals, art shows, and other exhibits. For more information, check your Web site's calendar. Free (Gallery).
- 4 Myron's Mop Moped Museum, 1879 W Commonwealth Ave, Unit L, +1 714 992-5592 (Myron's Moped Moped Museum). This is a classic Moped collection from the 1950s, the 60s, and the 70s. If you're looking for a unique place to visit Orange County, here you are.
- 3815 W. Commonwealth Abe, US Air Force (at Fullerton Airport), ☏+1 714 525-7590,Toll-Free:+1-800-522-7590,Fax: +1 714 525-7592 Check the date on the website. What's the pilot's license? You didn't set foot on the plane? You can still be a fighter pilot for a day. With a skilled ACUSA instructor, a single-engine machine is used to move from the suburbs to air warfare and learn the skills to fight dogs. 700-2,100 dollars
- SkyThrills, 3815 W. Commonwealth Abe. (at Fullerton Airport), ☏+1 714 402-4888 Toll-Free: +1-866-4-THRILL (847455). On a 7-day week appointment, you can experience the aerobatic thrills and take the cockpit viplane or take a scenic cruise on Catalina Island or the downtown of Los Angeles. You don't need a flight experience, but get out. You may need to make a reservation a few weeks ago, especially for a romantic summer sunset flight. $365~$725.
- "Ghost Fullerton Walking Tour" 301 N. Pomona Abe. (Meeting at the Fullerton Museum of Art)+1 714 738-65459-November: 17:00 A two-and-a-half-hour, 1.5-mile (2.4 km) guided tour of the haunted house in downtown Fullerton. Visit the Web site for the exact date. Please note that the tour goes up the stairs. Not recommended for children under 13. $18 (advance reservation required).
- Exit 1 Cal State Fullerton (CSUF (California State University, Fullerton), 800 N. State University Blvd.(Yorba Linda Blvd.SR-57). For parking information, call 657-278-3082.) ☏+1 714 278-2011. CSUF is a four-year university that offers a 105-degree program, including a doctorate in education. This is the largest number of California State University entrants.
- 2 Fullerton College, 321 E. Chapman Abed ☏+1 714 992-7000. Fullerton College is a two-year university offering a 90 degree Associate Degli program.
- 1 Fullerton Market on Wilshire Abaeon Harbor - Pomona (Downtown Plaza) (+1 714 738-6545) April 3 - November 20; Th: 4:00-8:30 p.m. Street fair, handicrafts, farmers market. Freedom.
- 2 Downtown Fullerton, Harbor Bull Bud/Commonwealth Average Historic Downtown Fullerton is a shopping destination in North Orange County, a wonderful meal, and a destination in the evening. In the downtown plaza next to the Fullerton Museum Center, frequent events are held in the context of family and community.
- 3 Fullerton Certified Farmers Market, Dr. 801 W.Valencia (Independent Park), ☏+1 714 871-5304. We are from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Fruits, eggs, honey, flowers, nuts and fish are walking from southern California to Independent Park in search of the oldest farm market in Orange County. While the downtown Fullerton market is more carnival, the small market is actually useful for buying agricultural products, especially Asian vegetables.
- Buffalo Exchange 4 N.Harbor Blvd, ☏+1 714 870-6855. M-Th 11AM-7PM, F-Sa 11AM-8PM, Su Noon to 6PM. Second-hand clothing stores have good selection of alternative clothes and shoes. Most of them are in good condition and at reasonable prices.
- Tabegorz 1, 211 N. Pomona Abe. (Pomona Abe) between Amerige and Wilshire), ☏+1 714 738-9339, ✉ [email protected].M-W 4PM-10AM, Th-F 4PM-3:30AM, Sa 11AM-3:30AM, Su 11AM-8PM. From its huge salad to its red meat, to its famous cheese cake, the health-oriented luther is known as a delicious, health-oriented luther, delicious and healthy-conscious offering. The staff don't wear uniforms, but they don't worry about being informed about themselves. Execute: Sit yourself (no host to sit). No: When you order a Farafel, it's terrible for everyone to agree on the menu. It's pretty cheap.
- 2Kimise Coffee Cup, 1605W.Commonwealth Ave☏, +1 714 449-1580. A typical American dinner with a woman's touch. Furaton Kimie's boast is a hot courtyard outdoors and only two. The opening time is until 17 o'clock, so you have to come to breakfast or lunch, but you can always order it from the breakfast menu. That's a candy. You have to try the pancakes of banana nuts, the omelets you make and the coffee, of course. The maid made her apron with a smile.
- 3 Thailand BBQ, 211 East Orangethorpe Ave (Harbor and Orange), ☏+1 714 870-1333 Number). The most expensive Thai person in Fullerton. Almost all shopping centers offer lower-cost options, but they sacrifice reliability and diversity. If you only receive a monthly pad-tie repair, you can save anywhere and a little money. But if you're looking for the quality of Thai home cooking, choose the Thai barbecue and ask the server for advice. Have an adventure. Do you drink Thai tea in Boba or in Boba?
- Roman Harbor Blvd, +1 714 680-6000. It's a dark decor, and it's a great dimly lit. It's great to go out to have a date or a group of friends and have a close dinner together. Will you go on Monday night at Martini, all the dishes go for $5, or all the bottles go on Wednesday at a price of 1/2? Their pasta dishes are sweet and delicious. They are open only for dinner.
-  St. Ristorante of Mulberry, 114W. Wilshire Abe☏, 714 525-1056. Italian food is delicious, but seafood is desirable. I'd like a pair of wine on the server. Go to the concert on the weekend. Entertainment isn't as good as food, but it adds to the atmosphere overnight in town. Monday night is a karaoke night. It opened for lunch and dinner.
- Six basement. Harbor Blvd, +1 714 525-5682. a fine underground French dish The restaurant is located under the historic Villa Del Sol and stands in a beautiful building and plaza in the center of downtown. As you can imagine, the wine list is impressive and the menu is French. Foie gras, escargo, etc. I had a wonderful experience on any day, but it's a wonderful place to commemorate a special day.
- 7 In-N-Out Burger, 1180 South Harbor Blvd (Harbor and Orange), ☏+1-800-786-1000. Most California-based TV series will someday pay tribute to In-N-Out. It's a California classic. The Californians can't stand fresh potato fries, A-grade beef (unfrozen) and spread. The spread used to be on top of a burger, but customers always asked for fries to be added, so they had to start packing the spread to make it easier to sell. The menu is as simple and classic as their image, but there is a "secret menu" that even the locals and cashiers can teach. If you want to pretend you know, go Google for it before you go.
- 8 Taqueria de Anda 300 W. Valencia Dr ☏+1 714 871-4211. It's part of a chain of southern California. They make the most real tacos to the north of the border. Drive-through is open 24 hours a day. Enough.
- 1 419 Veronese Cafe, 419 West Commonwealth Ave, +1 714 578-8265.
- 2 McClain's, 817 North Harbor Blvd , +1 714 525-5282.
Downtown Fullerton is one of the most popular and largest bar areas in Orange County. It offers more than 20 bars and restaurants of various shapes and sizes. Most bars begin to crowded from 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., and from 1:30 to 2:00 p.m. The parking lot is easily available and there are many taxis at night.
- 3-back array, 116 1/2 W Wilshire Ave, 714 526-3032.
- 4 Bourbon, 110E. Commonwealth Average,+1 714 626-0050.M-Th 4PM-2AM, F-Sa 11AM-2AM, Su 10AM-2AM.
- 5 slide bar, 122 E Commonwealth Ave, +1 714 871-2233.
- 1 Fullerton Marriott at California State University, 2701 East Nutwood Ave, +1 714 738-7800, Fax:+1 714 738-0288.
- 2 HI Hostel 1700 N Harbor Blvd (Orange County Transportation (OCTA) OCTA Bus #43) for North Court House (last stop). Walk north on Walk to Harbor Blvd. Cross Street to 1700 N. Harbor Blvd。 (It runs through the AutoClub Office, Farmer Boys Restaurant, and Golfer Paradise Driving Range. The entrance to Breadham Park is the road to the right. Walk through the service load to the hostel), ☏+1 714 738-3721. Check in: 3PM, Check out: 10:30 a.m. $25.
|Route via Fullerton|
|Santa Barbara Samba Samba Samba Samba Samba Samba||N S||→Anaheim → San Diego|
|END Loss Angeles Sama||W E||→ Riverside → Albuquerque|
|Long Beach - Buena Park←||W E||→ Anaheim|
|Pomona Left←||N S||→ Anaheim → Prasencia|